Join Slipstitch in its first knit-along! We’ve chosen a brilliant shawl pattern, Drachenfels by Melanie Berg, for us all to work on, together but apart. It's a cosy garter stitch shawl with a little bit of slipped stitch patterning.
The knit-along is free to join - you can support Slipstitch by buying the pattern from us. It doesn’t cost you any extra and means you support both an independent designer and your local retailer. To buy your pattern, drop us an email to email@example.com with your name and email address.
You'll be able to discuss how your knitting is going in our new Ravelry group where we've got a thread devoted to the knit-along.
You will need:
- 100g each of a 4ply or fingering weight yarn in three different colours
- 4mm 100cm circular needle
- 5mm DPNs or circular for i-cord cast off
- Baa Ram Ewe Titus (1 skein of each colour)
- DROPS Alpaca (2 balls of each colour)
- DROPS Baby Merino (2 balls of each colour)
or do some stash busting!